/* --------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hello BlogWorld

Well after so many months of planning, waiting and saving money my leaving day has finally come around. Having had a great day on Friday with all my friends from work with leaving lunches and drinks at Federation Square into the evening I feel great to be leaving. Though everyone will be missed of course I'm too damn excited to be getting on that plane, train, and automobile (bus) to meet up with Corrina in Belgium to feel too sad. I've still got a long day today, with my plane leaving at 11pm, but at least I've started packing, working out what i still need and will be busy enough with that, breakfast with friends, lunch with family and general last minute rushing around so my time will fly by.
So for everyone that wants to keep informed of where we are and where we'll be until March '07 stay tuned to this blog.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Aaron i never got a chance to send this blog address to the work kids. Could you please send, thanks

    By Blogger James Gilbert, at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home